- Wire transfer fees are 2%. The minimum withdrawal using wire transfers is $10,000 and the maximum withdrawal is $100,000. Wire transfers may take up to 9 days to fully process. A rush wire can be processed in 1 day and the minimum amount is $50,000 with a 2% fee.
- If your withdrawal request status is set to ‘Under Review’: Your funds are waiting to be sent outbound by our Finance team. Please note it can take up to 9 days before funds become available in your bank account.
- If your withdrawal request status is set to ‘Processed’ but the money is not in your bank account: Your transfer has been processed and is currently in transit. Please note it can take up to 9 days before funds become available in your bank account.
To withdraw your Canadian dollars to your bank account using a wire transfer:
1. Sign into your Coinsquare account.
2. Click the 'Withdraw' tab.
3. Ensure CAD is your selected currency from the left side menu.
4. Enter your withdrawal amount in $ CAD and select 'Wire Transfer' as your withdrawal method.
5. Select your bank account or click “Add Bank Account” and fill in your bank details.
6. Click 'Request Withdrawal'.
1. Sign into your Coinsquare iOS app.
2. Tap on 'Transfer' at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap on the 'Withdraw' tab.
4. Select Canadian Dollar (CAD) as your currency.
5. Tap on 'Wire Transfer'.
6. Follow the instructions to request your withdrawal.