Depositing and withdrawing digital currency functions differently from fiat currency (Canadian Dollars). Digital currencies listed on Coinsquare cannot be withdrawn directly to a bank account. You can only withdraw Canadian Dollars (CAD) to a bank account.
In order to withdraw funds from Coinsquare to your bank account, you must first convert your funds to Canadian Dollars. It is not possible to send Bitcoin or any other digital currency directly to your bank account.
Please see below for the steps to trade your digital currency to Canadian Dollars using Quick Trade.
1. Sign into your Coinsquare account.
2. On the ‘Dashboard’ tab, find the Quick Trade panel on the left side of your screen.
3. Select the digital currency you wish to sell and enter the amount you wish to sell.
4. Select the currency you wish to buy (Canadian Dollars in this case).
5. Click 'Get a Quote'. You will see how much CAD you will receive for your trade.
6. Click ‘Make This Trade’ to complete your trade.
You will now have Canadian Dollars in your holdings that you can withdraw to your bank account.
For further instructions on how to withdraw your Canadian Dollars to your bank account, please see this article.