- Wire transfer funding fees are 0.5%.
- The minimum funding amount using wire transfers is $10,000 and the maximum funding is $300,000. Wire transfers take up to 3 business days to process. There is no withholding period on wire transfers.
- There is a $100 CAD fee for funding less than $10,000 CAD via wire transfer.
- There is a $150 CAD fee for mismatching wire sender name and Coinsquare account name. This also applies to wires sent from a non-Canadian financial institution.
- Please do not send a direct deposit instead of a wire transfer as this will cause a delay in your funding. The fee for sending a direct deposit instead of a wire transfer is $250 CAD.
- Wire transfers are available to customers who are depositing more than $10,000 CAD.
To fund your account using a wire transfer:
1. Sign into your Coinsquare account.
2. Click the 'Fund' tab.
3. Select CAD from the menu on left hand side.
4. Select Wire Transfer as your funding method.
5. Click here to be directed to the wire funding page. Please read all instructions carefully!
Coinsquare also supports corporate wire funding. If you would like to fund your Coinsquare account using a corporate/business bank account, you will need to complete our corporate verification form. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the application. Once completed, our wire credentials will be shared.