- Interac Online funding fees are 2.5%. The minimum funding using Interac Online is $100 and the maximum funding is $2,000. Interac Online funds are instantly processed.
- There is a 3-7 day withholding period on all Interac Online fundings. This means that funds will be available to trade instantly, but cannot be taken off the Coinsquare platform for 3-7 days.
- 16 digit Co-branded Visa/Mastercard debit cards are not compatible with Interac Online. Please contact your financial institution to receive a 13-digit Interac Online funding card.
- Coinsquare has no involvement with the Interac Online process, so we cannot assist with non-compatible cards.
- Interac Online processing is supported by TD Canada Trust, Royal Bank of Canada, Scotiabank, as well as various credit unions. Please review the full list of Interac Online partnerships here: http://interac.ca/en/interac-online-consumer.html
To fund your account using Interac Online:
1. Sign into your Coinsquare account.
2. Click the 'Fund' tab.
3. Select CAD from the menu on left hand side.
4. Select Interac Online as your funding method.
5. Follow the steps on the Interac Online funding page.
My Interac Online funding limit is $1000, how come?
For security reasons, there is a limit of $1000 funding through Interac Online for instantly verified customers. To fund your account with higher amounts immediately, please select one of our other funding options using the link above.
If you wish to increase your Interac Online funding limit to $2000, we require you to re-verify your account using our document centre. Click here to request verification through our document centre.