We’re excited to say that XRP is now officially live on Coinsquare!
High level details
- Fund your account with XRP
- Buy XRP with fiat or cryptocurrency
- Trade XRP for fiat or other cryptocurrencies
- Withdraw XRP to your private wallet
If you experience issues or notice a bug, let us know by submitting a support ticket through your account.
Please note: During the beta release, some individuals deposited tagless XRP deposits, resulting in a backlog. We are working actively on resolving this problem and will be in contact with individuals as we process transactions. Please note that the recovery process can take some time - we appreciate your patience.
Depositing XRP: Make sure you have your Tag
When depositing XRP into your Coinsquare account, you will need to enter the deposit address together with your unique “tag” (specific to XRP). Should you enter your “tag” incorrectly or not enter it at all during the funding process, you risk your XRP being lost.
To deposit XRP:
- Login to your Coinsquare account
- Click Fund (top left navigation)
- Choose XRP from the list
- Click the “Get Address” button to generate the address and your unique “tag”
5. Copy the address and the “tag”
6. Login to your private wallet or other platform wallet (where you hold your XRP)
7. Initiate a withdrawal request for XRP from that wallet
8. Paste the address and your unique tag from Coinsquare (steps 1-4) in the withdrawal function of your private wallet or other platform wallet
Please ensure that you copy the tag into your withdraw request from your wallet - not all wallets require a “tag” to complete the transaction, but it is necessary to associate your XRP with your Coinsquare account. As a reminder, should you enter your “tag” incorrectly or not enter it at all during the funding process, you risk your XRP being lost.
To trade XRP:
You can trade XRP for any supported cryptocurrency or fiat currency using our Quick Trade feature.
To withdraw XRP:
For withdrawal instructions, please see How to Withdraw Digital Currency from Coinsquare.