XRP is now live - in beta - on Coinsquare's platform
High level details
During the beta, you can:
- Fund your account with XRP
- Buy XRP with fiat or cryptocurrency
- Trade XRP for fiat or other cryptocurrencies
If you experience issues or notice a bug, let us know by submitting a support ticket through your account.
During the beta launch, you unfortunately cannot directly withdraw XRP. In order to withdraw that value, you have to exchange it to BTC, ETH, or fiat first, then withdraw. Our team is working hard to have XRP withdrawals implemented as soon as possible.
Depositing XRP: Make sure you have your Tag
When depositing XRP into your Coinsquare account, you will need to enter the deposit address together with your unique “tag” (specific to XRP). Should you enter your “tag” incorrectly or not enter it at all during the funding process, your XRP will be lost.
To deposit XRP:
- Login to your Coinsquare account
- Click Fund (top left navigation)
- Choose XRP from the list
- Click the “Get Address” button to generate the address and your unique “tag”
5. Copy the address and the “tag”
6. Login to your private wallet or other platform wallet (where you hold your XRP)
7. Initiate a withdrawal request for XRP from that wallet
8. Paste the address and your unique tag from Coinsquare (steps 1-4) in the withdrawal function of your private wallet or other platform wallet
Please ensure that you copy the tag into your withdraw request from your wallet - not all wallets require a “tag” to complete the transaction, but it is necessary to associate your XRP with your Coinsquare account. As a reminder, should you enter your “tag” incorrectly or not enter it at all during the funding process, your XRP will be lost.