If you've recently moved and require an address change on your account, please create a ticket using Category: Account Management here and submit:

Any of the following statements from the Federal, Provincial/Territorial or Municipal levels of government:
- Canada Pension Plan Statement of Contributions (CPP)
- Statement of Employment Insurance Benefits Paid (T4E)
- Statement of Old Age Security (T4A)
- Statement of Canada Pension Plan Benefits (T4A)
- Statement of Remuneration Paid (T4)
- Notice of Assessment
- Goods and Services Tax/ Harmonized Sales Tax (GST/HST) Notice
- Record of Employment (ROE)
- Canada Child Benefit Notice (CCB)
- Property Tax Assessment
- Municipal Utilities Statement
- CRA Requirement to Pay Notice
- CRA Installment Reminder / Receipt
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board Statement of Benefits (T5007)
- Provincial/Territorial Vehicle Registration (only accepted if dated)

Any of the following statements from a bank, trust company or credit union:
- Bank Statement for a Chequing, Savings, Tax Free Savings Account (TFSA)
- Any Credit Card Statement
- Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Registered Retirement Income Fund (RRIF)
- Registered Home Ownership Savings Plan (RHOSP)
- Mortgage Statement

Any of the following utility bills:
- Water
- Hydro (Electricity)
- TV (Cable / Satellite)
- Home Phone
- Internet

Any letter, transcript or bill issued by a Canadian university or college

Any letter, statement, bill or certificate issued by an insurance company registered in Canada
- Home Insurance
- Tenant Insurance
- Auto Insurance i.e. “Pink Slip”
- Life Insurance

To ensure your proof of residency meets all of our requirements please take note of the following;

Your residency document must show your full name, entire address (street, town, province, postal code), and be dated within the last 4 months.

We do not accept mobile phone bills. If you have a combined home phone / internet / TV / mobility account please make sure that the bill you are uploading specifies that you also receive other services besides your mobile service.

Also be aware that the regulations are strict on verifying your physical address. Because of this we cannot accept PO Box addresses as a physical address as this indicates the location of a box/compartment at a postal outlet and not your physical dwelling or land address. You will need to provide a document that indicates the actual address/location of where you live. If there is no house or unit number, it should be descriptive enough to locate.

Was this article helpful?
4 out of 6 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.