One of the many security features that Coinsquare has in place to protect our clients and the platform is IP Blocking.
Your IP may become blocked for one or more of the following reasons:
- Being logged into your account in multiple locations simultaneously (ex. at work and at home)
- Being logged into your account across too many devices simultaneously (ex. on the app as well as your computer)
- Accessing the platform through a VPN
- Entering the wrong combination of login credentials 3 or more times in a row
If your IP has been blocked please follow the steps outlined below in order to have it unblocked:
- Submit a support ticket here
- In your support ticket please provide your IPv4
- If you do not know what your IPv4 is you can find out your IP information here
Once your IP has been unblocked by our Support Team it is recommended that you clear your browser history and cache and relaunch your browser (or reboot your app) entirely before attempting to access the platform again.