Digital currency works slightly differently than fiat currency. You cannot withdraw your digital assets to a bank account. You can only withdraw CAD to your bank account.
If you would like to withdraw the proceeds of your digital assets to your bank account as fiat currency you would have to first trade your digital currency holdings for CAD. You can do this by using either the Quick Trade or Advanced Trade features.
Once you have traded your digital assets for CAD you can follow the steps below on how to initiate a withdrawal to your bank account;
- Click on the "Withdraw" tab along the top of the screen once you are signed into your account
- Ensure currency on the left is set to "CAD"
- Enter amount & select "Direct Bank Deposit" ($100 - $9,000) or “Wire” ($10,000+)
- Click on "Add Bank Account"
- Fill in all information and attach a void cheque (or direct deposit/pre-authorised debit form)
- Click on “Submit Request”
- Go to your email inbox and click on the confirmation link.
The full timeline for a direct deposit withdrawal request can be anywhere from 1-9 business days as our team as well as your bank have individual processing times.
Please note to be able to add a bank account you must have CAD holdings.