Coinsquare 2FA requires that you scan a QR code using the official Coinsquare mobile app in order to log into your account on coinsquare.com.
Note: You will need to download the Coinsquare mobile app in order to enable Coinsquare 2FA.
If you would like to activate and use Coinsquare's version of 2FA, please follow the instructions outlined below:
- Before you begin, ensure that you have downloaded the Coinsquare mobile app on your iOS or Android mobile device.
- Log into your Coinsquare account on both your mobile device and on your desktop browser at coinsquare.com
- Starting from your desktop browser, visit your Account Settings page
- Scroll down to 2FA Authentication and select Coinsquare 2FA
- Click on Generate Key
- Open the Coinsquare mobile app and navigate to the Security page by selecting Account > Security
- Select Two-factor Authentication and scan the QR Code
You're all set!
*Please note that if Google 2FA is already active on your account, you will not be able to set up Coinsquare 2FA. Only one 2FA method can be used per account.*
If you require assistance with setting up Coinsquare 2FA after reviewing these instructions, please submit a support ticket here and let us know where you need help!