Coinsquare 2FA requires you to scan the QR code on the desktop site using the official Coinsquare mobile app in order to login. You can scan it from the settings page on the app.
If you would like to activate and use Coinsquare's version of 2FA please follow the instructions outlined below:
- Download the Coinsquare App onto your iOS or Android mobile device
- Login to your Coinsquare account on your mobile device and on desktop
- Starting from the desktop site, visit your Account Settings page
- Scroll down to Two Factor Authentication and select Coinsquare 2FA
- Click on Generate Key
- Open the mobile app and navigate to the Settings tab
- Select Two-factor authentication and scan the QR Code
If you require assistance setting up Coinsquare 2FA after reviewing these instructions, please submit a support ticket here and let us know where you need help!