Google 2FA requires you to enter the active 6 digit code or “token”. This number updates every 30 seconds on your mobile app.
If you would like to activate and use Google 2FA please follow the instructions outlined below:
- Download the Google Authenticator App onto your iOS or Android mobile device
- Login to your Coinsquare account on desktop and visit your Account Settings page
- Scroll down to Two Factor Authentication and select Google 2FA
- Click on Generate Key
- Open the Google Authenticator App and select Scan a barcode
- Scan the QR code on the desktop site with the app
- Enter the active 6 digit code on the app (these are active for 30 seconds)
- Click Activate Code
- The status on the website should now show Enabled
If you require assistance setting up Google 2FA after reviewing these instructions,submitting a support ticket here and let us know where you need help!