In addition to being able to fund your Coinsquare account with fiat currency, you are also able to fund your accounts with digital currency. There are some exchanges that do not allow for CAD withdrawals, which makes Coinsquare's platform a great option for liquidating your assets.
- You may only fund the coins that we currently list on the platform.
- There are no minimum deposit amounts for digital currency.
- There are no deposit fees for digital currency.
How to deposit digital currency into your Coinsquare account:
1. Log into your Coinsquare account at www.coinsquare.com
2. Along the top of the screen click on 'Fund'
3. On the left, set the currency to the coin you wish to fund your account with
4. Click 'Get Address'
5. Copy the address that is generated (please do not try to write it down and type it out again, as this may lead to typos)
Once you have this address copied, you may use it as the 'To' address when you are sending your coins from an external wallet or another exchange, or you may give it to someone who will be depositing that specific currency to your Coinsquare account.